Sunday, December 28, 2008

Peanut Butter

So we had a nice productive day at home with lots of rearranging of clothes and toys. We made turkey and noodles and took some to Mom and Dad tonight. While we were in town Rach gave us a Christmas gift it was several bags of microwave popcorn, ranch seasoning for popcorn, 2 boxes of candy, a peanut butter cookbook (super cool), and it was all in a cute Christmas bucket. The kids were super happy with the food stuff, and I tried out the new cookbook tonight. I was going to make banana muffins for breakfast tomorrow, then saw a recipe for peanut butter
banana muffins, oh wow they were good. I even took a picture, it made 36 mini muffins.
------------
In other news Cam has been walking around all day wanting food, and when he does he says "I eat eat" its so cute.

He now says:
Mom
Dad
Nana
A (for Amy)
Meow
A-R of the alphabet

hi

bye

Eieio (from Old McDonald)
Deep and wide (and the motions to the whole church song)
Twinkle Twinkle
Num num

I think that is it but he does pretty good. I need to get him to bed its almost 11.

--Sent from my T-Mobile Sidekick®

No comments: