Friday, December 26, 2008

The day after Christmas

So Tyler had to work for a while today but the kids and I slept in. Tyler got home and we all went out for lunch. We then went to the VF Mall and I got jeans with my gift card which was very exciting. Tyler went out to the van while I was paying for my jeans and Lana insisted on riding Buzz Lightyear, so she had a blast..... Next we hit Wal-Mart and got a few Christmas clearance deals and a tote for our new tree. The lines and crowds were terrible. We picked up Cameron's new glasses (they look just like the old ones only they are not bent and scratched, and all the rubber is not chewed off). Next we went home, then to Mom's for leftovers. Tomorrow I plan to cook turkey and noodles, it will be yummy. I'll leave you with a picture!

--Sent from my T-Mobile Sidekick®

No comments: