Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas 08

Silicone cupcake pans...super cool

Cameron pushing his new shopping cart

Allanah with one of her new playsets

Allanah's Barbie Mariposa doll

Adam in his new hat with his alligator

Our food at Mom's on Christmas Eve

Cameron enjoying his new horse

Rachael, Allanah, and I

Amy, Dad, and Tyler

Cameron with a mouth full of food!

So Christmas 08 is done.... It was a great Christmas, we all got so many neat things and enjoyed spending time with family. We got a food dehydrator, gift cards, pots and pans, a new guitar hero game (for Tyler mainly), cupcake pan, new shoes, and the kids got way too much to mention. They have not slept much for a couple days but Cameron is still going strong. I have some cool pictures my silicone cupcake liners, Adam, Allanah, and Cam with their new things, Rachael and I in one, and my Dad and my sister in a picture. I did not take enough pictures this year it was so busy. I am so tired tonight maybe we will all get a good rest this weekend.

--Sent from my T-Mobile Sidekick®

No comments: