Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Cameron

So it has been such a busy day. We ran crazy all day. One thing that amazed me tonight was the fact that Cam tried to steal and frosted mini wheat out of my bowl tonight, which would be fine if he could have the milk, but he can't. I told Tyler get him some cereal and he got apple jacks, Cam threw them in the floor one by one. I said he wanted what I have. So Tyler got him some frosted mini wheats without milk, and he loved them. I can't imagine them without milk, I like them soggy, and we could have put his formula on them but he is pretty messy with milk.

In other news walmart forgot to order his formula, even though I placed the order, so I had to get mad at the manager and she apologized and I said that's fine your loss of 450 dollars (yes that's the cost of one month of Elecare). So now back to Lebanon to get it tomorrow after they
quickly ordered it for me today. We have a makeup dance class tomorrow so I will get it then. Check out of the cute pics of Cam! I look terrible, so ignore me lol......

--Sent from my T-Mobile Sidekick®

No comments: