Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day

Tyler and Dad singing

The kids that attended, except Cameron and Michael

Pinata Time!

Allanah hitting the pinata!

Wendy and Allanah on Valentine's Day!

Cameron playing with confetti at my Parents as Teacher's Valentine's Party.

A table of items to decorate the yellow boxes!

The kids were able to make Valentine's glasses

Valentines cards with candy hearts to attach.

The poster board hearts with tissue paper to attach.

Wow what a busy week and weekend... Thursday night we had my PAT Valentine's Day party and it was a lot of fun and fun decorating for it because I love pink and purple and hearts! Friday night my mother in law made us a really good dinner and we all watched a movie. Saturday we went out for lunch (just Tyler and I), and then that night went to the Valentine's Day program at church. The kids got to hit a pinata and had a blast then there was lots of good music. Then today church and lunch...


--Sent from my T-Mobile Sidekick®

No comments: