Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The simple things

Cameron with his flashlight!

Cameron eating his favorite, spagetti o's.

Its amazing how kids love the simple things. For a while Camerons favorite "word" was eat-eat... now his favorite "word" is see. Last night he was playing with a little flashlight and he would run to me and say see see so excited. Tonight his gear toy stopped working and he brought it over pounded it on my lap and said see as if to say come on fix it...

Allanah watches Calliou on PBS and she watched it yesterday afternoon. Last night she came in the kitchen and said I have the flu I thought oh no I said you do she said yeah Rosie on Calliou had the flu today and I think she gave it to me. So I said oh I think you will be ok I don't think you can get the flu through the tv lol...

--Sent from my T-Mobile Sidekick®

1 comment:

Erica said...

That is freaking hilarious!